Technical Steering Committee
MedBiquitous Consortium Technical Steering Committee provides strategic technical direction to the Consortium. We're happy to have outstanding individuals from the technology industry and health professions organizations serving in this role.
- Joel Farrell, Chair
- Dan Rehak, Learning Technologies Architect
- Prasad Chodavarapu, American Board of Family Medicine
- James Fiore, American Board of Surgery
- Steve Kenney, American College of Surgeons
- Scott Kroyer, E*Value
- Andy Rabin, CECity
- Emmanouil Skoufos, Elsevier Clinical Solutions
- Luke Woodham, St. George's University of London
Joel is a former Senior Technical Staff Member in the Emerging Technologies group of IBM Software Group. He Joined IBM in 1981 and has worked on large scale operating systems, parallel and distributed computing, and formal methods in software development. He has been involved in Internet technologies and was a member of IBM's core XML technology team and the IBM Web Services architecture team.
Daniel R. Rehak is an active participant in the IEEE Learning Technology Standards Committee, the IMS Global Learning Consortium and the Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative's work on defining architectures and standards for learning technology systems. He has participated in the development of many of the current e-learning standards and specifications.