April 8-9, 2013, Baltimore, MD
Save the date! The MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2013 provides an opportunity to network with colleagues and learn from international leaders using learning technologies and technology standards to transform health professions education across the continuum. The 2013 conference will feature case studies as well as demonstrations of innovative technologies, workshops, panel sessions, and talks from leaders in the field. An orientation will take place April 7.
May 2-4, 2012, Baltimore, MD
Join colleagues from around the world in examining how learning technologies and technology standards can transform health professions education across the continuum. Quality expert Dr. Peter Pronovost will provide the keynote address. The conference provides opportunities to see the latest developments and connect with peers and leaders in healthcare education and quality improvement. Conference topics include:
- Educational technology research
- Virtual patients and simulations
- Electronic portfolios
- E-learning repositories and content interchange
- Data Exchange supporting professional development and certification
- MedBiquitous standards implementation
- Solutions for competence measurement and tracking
Presentations from past conferences are available through the following links.