Learning Objects Working Group
The mission of the MedBiquitous Learning Objects Working Group is to develop XML and Web services standards to enable interoperability, accessibility and reusability of Web-based medical learning content.
- Healthcare Learning Object Metadata Overview
- Healthcare Learning Object Metadata Standard (PDF, 888 KB)
- Healthcare Learning Object Metadata Documents and Schemas (ZIP, 1.07 MB)
- Implementation Guide (PDF, 213 KB)
- Implementation toolkit (Implementation Guide, Specifications, Schemas, Examples, ZIP, 1.24 MB)
- SCORM for Healthcare Draft Specification (PDF, 230 KB)
- SCORM Specifications from ADL
- Working Group Charter (PDF, 33 KB)
- Laura Cahill, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Gabrielle Campbell, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Dawn Carroll, Department of Veterans Affairs
- David Davies, Ph.D., University of Warwick
- Erick Emde, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Jim Martino, Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University
- Karen Kanne Ngowe, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Andrew Rabin, CECity
- Carl Singer, CECity
- Rachel Ellaway, Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Dan Rehak, Ph.D.
Note: only one vote is allowed per organization represented.