Point of Care Learning Working Group
The mission of the MedBiquitous Point of Care Learning Working Group is to develop XML standards and guidelines to support offering clinicians learning at the point of care, tracking point of care learning, and using point of care learning data for needs assessment.
- Point of Care Learning Data Specification (PDF, 137 KB)
- Point of Care Learning Data Schema
- Working Group Charter (PDF, 40 KB)
- Zalman Agus, M.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Scott Bradbury, American Academy of Pediatrics
- J.B. McGee , M.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Andrew Rabin, CECity
- Deborah Samuel, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Beverly Wood, M.D., American Academy of Pediatrics
- Nancy Davis, Ph.D., National Institute for Quality Improvement and Education
- Laird Kelly, RSi
- Paul Martin, eeds, LLC
- Charles Willis, American Gastroenterological Association
Note: only one vote is allowed per organization represented.