Virtual Patient Working Group
The mission of the MedBiquitous Virtual Patients Working Group is to develop XML standards and Web services requirements to enable interoperability, accessibility and reusability of Web-based virtual patient learning content.
If you would like to join the MedBiquitous Virtual Patient Implementers discussion list, please contact Valerie Smothers.
- MedBiquitous Virtual Patient Overview (PDF, 131 KB)
- MedBiquitous Virtual Patient Technical Overview (Flash)
- Virtual Patient Data Standard (PDF, 2 MB)
- Virtual Patient Player Standard( PDF 787 KB)
- Virtual Patient Schemas (ZIP 5 KB)
- Implementation Toolkit (ZIP 3 MB)
- Working Group Charter (PDF, 31 KB)
See Implementers Page.
- J.B. McGee, M.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Nabil Zary, Karolinska Institutet
- Susan Albright, Tufts University
- Matthew Cownie, University of the West of England
- David Davies, Ph.D., University of Warwick
- Michael Hagen, American Board of Family Medicine
- Olivier Petinaux, American College of Surgeons
- Michael Steele, Duke University
- Jeff Taekman, Duke University
- Chris Toth, University of Pittsburgh
- Luke Woodham, St. George's University of London
- Rachel Ellaway, Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Dan Rehak, Ph.D.
Note: only one vote is allowed per organization represented.