[Learningobjects] Call for abstracts

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Aug 19 16:30:30 UTC 2010

Dear working groups,

Please see the call for abstracts for the upcoming MedBiquitous Conference below. We would be delighted to have working group members submit abstracts for consideration.

Also, please note that since we have migrated our Newsletter list to constant contact, you essentially have to re-subscribe to continue receiving MedBiquitous mailings. A subscription link is available at the bottom of this note and on the MedBiquitous home page, www.medbiq.org<http://www.medbiq.org>.
Call for Abstracts
The MedBiquitous Executive Committee is seeking high-quality abstracts for panel presentations and innovation demonstrations for the MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2011. The conference will take place May 9-11 at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking abstracts related to the following topics:
*         Educational technology research
*         Virtual patients and simulations
*         Electronic portfolios
*         E-learning repositories and content interchange
*         Data Exchange supporting professional development and certification
*         MedBiquitous standards implementation
*         Solutions for competence measurement and tracking
Abstracts are due November 1 and may be submitted online.
Please note that presenters are required to register for the conference by March 15.
For more information, please see http://www.medbiq.org/callforabstracts, or visit the conference home page at http://www.medbiq.org/conference2011  .

vsmothers at jhmi.edu
+1-410-735-6142
www.medbiq.org