[Learningobjects] FW: Last day for abstract submission - MedBiquitous 2011

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:51:31 UTC 2010

Dear working groups,

In case you did not receive, today is the last day for abstract submission for the MedBiquitous annual conference. In my experience, some of the best abstracts come from our working group members. I do hope you will consider submitting an abstract for the conference, taking place at Johns Hopkins May 9-11, 2011.

Feel free to reply to me directly if you have questions about the abstract submission process.