[Learningobjects] abstracts submission

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Wed Oct 26 18:54:16 UTC 2011

Dear working groups,

This is a special reminder regarding abstract submission for the MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2012, which takes place May 2-4 at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. We do like to highlight work done by members of our working groups, so if you have an innovation you would like to share that leverages learning technologies, I would encourage you to submit an abstract. Innovation may be technical, pedagogical, or both.

We are seeking abstracts related to the following topics:

*         Educational technology research

*         Virtual patients and simulations

*         Electronic portfolios

*         E-learning repositories and content interchange

*         Data Exchange supporting professional development and certification

*         MedBiquitous standards implementation

*         Solutions for competence measurement and tracking

We're excited to have Peter Pronovost as our keynote speaker this year! To see the full call for abstracts, visit: http://medbiq.org/conference2012/callforabstracts

Call for Abstracts<http://www.medbiq.org/conference2012/callforabstracts>!<http://www.medbiq.org/conference2012/callforabstracts> MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2012