[Learningobjects] MedBiq related AMEE presentations

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Aug 14 12:57:21 UTC 2012

Dear working groups,

Many of you are headed to France for the AMEE meeting, where several MedBiquitous working group members will be presenting work relevant to the work of MedBiquitous.  I encourage you to participate in their sessions!

Aug 25, 13:45-16:45
PCW14: Hands-on Virtual Patient Case Design, Development and Integration into the Curriculum
James B McGee, University of Pittsburgh; Nancy Posel, McGill University School of Medicine; David M Fleiszer, McGill University School of Medicine; Rosalyn P Scott, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University
A workshop for those interested in implementing virtual patients in the curriculum.

Aug 27, 12:35 - 15:30
3I: Short Communications: Curriculum Development
3I/7: Enhancing continuous quality improvement and accreditation standard review
Robby Reynolds, Terri Cameron,  Association of American Medical Colleges
A short communication on the MedAPS suite of tools from the AAMC.

Aug 29, 10:30 - 12:00
10A: Symposium: Performance Based Continuing Professional Development
David Davis, Nancy Davis, Association of American Medical Colleges
Aug 29, 10:30 AM

Aug 29, 10:30 - 12:00
10I: Short Communications: The Curriculum and Curriculum Mapping
10I/2: Mapping Progress in Education
Josh Jacobs, D Goh, National University of Singapore
A presentation on the use of milestones and EPAs in undergraduate medical education at National University of Singapore.