[Learningobjects] Agenda for July 19

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Jul 12 15:33:47 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

Below are the agenda and call-in information for our call next week. We will focus on gathering updates related to the way continuing education is categorized and described. If you know of changes in the CE credit system that have taken place since the standard was released in 2009, please send them to the group using the wiki or this mailing list (use reply all for it to go to everyone). I'm hoping some of you that work with many different credit systems can take a look at the different types of credit you support and provide updates. The agenda is also available online at: http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/2012-07-19

Meeting Information

July 19, 2012

Time:

8 PDT/10 CDT/11 EDT/16 BST/17 CEST/18 EEST

Call in Number

GERMANY +49-69-2222-7806
AUSTRALIA
BRISBANE +61-7-3102-0973
GERMANY +49-69-2222-7806
GREECE +30-80-1-100-0695
ITALY +39-02-3600-6013
NETHERLANDS +31-20-718-8593
SWEDEN +46-8-566-19-394
SINGAPORE +65-6883-9223
UNITED KINGDOM
GLASGOW +44-141-202-3228
LONDON +44-20-3043-2495
MANCHESTER +44-161-601-1428
USA +1-203-418-3123

Passcode

1599520

Please note: the conferencing service will ask you to enter the pound sign. Press # for pound.
To mute, press *6.
Agenda Items
1.     Review minutes of 5/2<http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/2012-05-02>
2.     Discuss changes in CE credit system<http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/Credit-related+updates%2C+July+2012>
3.     Open discussion

I look forward to speaking with you next week!

Call for Abstracts<http://www.medbiq.org/conference2012/callforabstracts>!<http://www.medbiq.org/conference2012/callforabstracts> MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2012