[Learningobjects] Minutes of 11/14 now available

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Dec 3 15:04:11 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone. Minutes of our last call are now available on the wiki at; http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/2013-11-14

I've captured the following action items:

  *   Valerie will work with Dawn to map VA resource type values to meducator resource type (and media type) values, and curriculum inventory vocabularies.
  *   We will add id and source attributes to disciplineOrSpecialty.
  *   Daniela will send more information on mEducator competencies.
  *   John will send more information on AAMC competencies.
  *   Valerie will present MedBiquitous' Linked data work on the next call.

Please let me know if you have any changes, comments, or questions. Our next call is scheduled for Dec 11 at 9 MDT/11 EST/17 CET/18 EET. Talk to you soon!

MedBiquitous Annual Conference<http://medbiq.org/conference2014>, May 19-20, 2014