[Learningobjects] options for incorporating references

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Apr 14 13:36:44 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.

On the last working group call I offered to draft some options illustrating different proposals for incorporating references into healthcare lom using the MedBiquitous common references type (which uses RDF and Dublin Core). I've posted a powerpoint illustrating some options to the wiki and attached it to this email for convenience. Lots to chew on.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

MedBiquitous Annual Conference<http://medbiq.org/conference2014>, May 19-20, 2014