[Learningobjects] please review proposed modifications

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Jul 22 17:27:37 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. On the last call in April, I agreed to further illustrate the proposed modifications regarding incorporating references (including references to competencies) and changes to the learningResources vocabulary. I've posted the proposed modifications to the wiki at: http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/proposed+Vocabulary+for+learningResourceType
Please take a look and reply all with any comments, questions, or concerns.

Agenda for our upcoming call forthcoming.