[Learningobjects] March 19 and daylight savings time

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:25:20 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.

On today's call we discussed rescheduling for March 19 at "the same time."

March 19 falls into the 3 week time frame where the US is on Daylight Savings Time (aka Summer time) but Europe is still on standard time. In Europe, the clocks change March 30 (please correct me if I am wrong!) If we had the call at 11 Am US, that would be:

4 PM in Italy & Norway
5 Pm in Athens
9 Am in Utah

Please let me know if that time works for you. I realize that with the time change and the end of the day scheduling for our European participants, your availability may be different.

Many thanks!

valerie

MedBiquitous Annual Conference<http://medbiq.org/conference2014>, May 19-20, 2014