[Learningobjects] March 19 and daylight savings time

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Mar 13 17:34:33 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. The response was overwhelmingly positive, so we will move forward with our call March 19 at 11 AM EDT, which is:

4 PM in Italy & Norway
5 Pm in Athens
9 Am in Utah

The agenda is available at: http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/2014-03-19 and is pasted below for convenience:

Meeting Information

March 5, 2014

Time:

9 MST/11 EST/16 CET/17 EET

Call in Number

GREECE 30-80-1-100-0695
ITALY MILAN: 39-02-3600-6013
ITALY ROME: 39-06-8751-6063
ITALY TORINO: 39-011-510-0163
NORWAY 47-21-59-00-22
UNITED KINGDOM GLASGOW: 44-141-202-3228
UNITED KINGDOM LONDON: 44-20-3043-2495
UNITED KINGDOM MANCHESTER: 44-161-601-1428
USA 1-203-418-3123

Passcode

1599520

Please note: the conferencing service will ask you to enter the pound sign. Press # for pound.
To mute, press *6.

Agenda Items

  1.  Review minutes <http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/2014-01-22> of last call
  2.  Referencing vocabularies<http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/Vocabularies>
  3.  Incorporating references - where and how
  4.  Discussion of ADL learning registry call
  5.  Open discussion

I look forward to speaking with you then!