[Learningobjects] proposals from last call

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Wed Oct 15 18:46:01 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.

On our September call, the group suggested revising the data model for consent, adding a consent field for further information that might help an individual locate the consent form. Here is an example:

<consent>
               <catalog>Jagiellonian University Medical College Consent Forms</catalog>
               <entry>2010.13212 </entry>
              <comment>Completed consent forms are stored in the following secure location: \\jmds\consent\<file:///\\jmds\consent\> </comment>
</consent>

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you!

Valerie