[Learningobjects] proposals from last call

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Sep 5 12:50:31 UTC 2014

Dear working group,

On the last call (August 11) we discussed adding an element to track patient consent and using the following format:

<consent>
               <catalog>Jagiellonian University Medical College Consent Forms</catalog>
               <entry>2010.13212 </entry>
</consent>

This would be relevant to the healthcareEducation content and healthcareAsset content.

In addition, we considered the Educational Scenario and Interactive Elements elements from the eViP project and recommended omitting these from the specification as they are redundant with other healthcare lom fields. (See http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/LO/Proposed+Modifications+2013)

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback regarding these recommendations.