[Learningobjects] Call for Abstracts, MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2017
vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:42:47 UTC 2016
Dear working groups,
I wanted to make sure you were all aware of the call for abstracts now underway. We have a new format - the Speedy Standards Story! This provides an opportunity to highlight standards implementation and engage in direct interaction with other participants.
Please excuse multiple copies received through cross posting.
Call for Abstracts
MedBiquitous Annual Conference
June 4-6, 2017
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, Maryland USA
Join colleagues from around the world in examining how digital technologies can promote continuous improvement and better outcomes across the continuum of health professions education. The MedBiquitous Annual Conference offers world class keynote presenters and an opportunity to meet with leaders in this field. The theme for the 2017 conference is Pragmatic Education Innovation. The MedBiquitous Executive Committee is seeking high-quality abstracts for panel presentations, speedy standards stories, and innovation demonstrations on the following topics as they relate to the health professions:
* Portfolios and other technology to support remediation and learner feedback
* Mobile learning, assessment, and improvement
* Virtual patients and simulation
* Educational technology research
* Analytics for connecting learning, performance, and patient outcomes
* Data and content interchange
* MedBiquitous standards implementation
* Solutions for continuous improvement
Abstracts are due Jan 6.
Please note that presenters are required to register for the conference by April 21, 2017.
Abstract reviewers will be seeking abstracts that demonstrate:
* New and innovative use of technology in medical/healthcare education. Innovation may be technical, pedagogical, or both.
* Useful and novel implementation of technology standards related to the conference themes.
* A significant impact, realized or potential, pedagogical or technical, on the use of technology in medical/healthcare education
Visit our website for more information.
vsmothers at jhmi.edu<mailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu>
Sign up for our newsletter<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1103590106851&p=oi>
Follow us on Twitter!<https://twitter.com/medbiq>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Learningobjects