[Learningobjects] Call for Abstracts, MedBiquitous 2018

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Dec 8 18:16:54 UTC 2017

Dear working groups,

I wanted to make sure you all saw the call for abstracts for MedBiquitous 2018. We have some amazing speakers lined up, David Cook and Teodor Grantcharov. I hope you consider submitting and abstract!

MedBiquitous Annual Conference

May 21-22, 2018

The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine

Baltimore, MD

Join colleagues from around the world in examining how digital technologies can promote continuous improvement and better outcomes across the continuum of health professions education. The MedBiquitous Annual Conference offers world class keynote presenters and an opportunity to meet with leaders in this field. The theme for the 2018 conference is Technology-Enabled Continuing Professional Development. The MedBiquitous Executive Committee is seeking high-quality abstracts for panel presentations, speedy standards stories, and innovation demonstrations for the MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2018. We are seeking abstracts related to the following topics as they relate to the health professions:

  *   Portfolios and other technology to support remediation and learner feedback

  *   Mobile learning, assessment, and improvement

  *   Virtual patients and simulation

  *   Educational technology research

  *   Analytics for connecting learning, performance, and patient outcomes

  *   Data and content interchange

  *   MedBiquitous standards implementation

  *   Solutions for continuous improvement in health professions education and professional development processes

Abstracts are due Jan 5.

See the full Call for abstracts <https://medbiq.org/call_for_abstracts> for details.

vsmothers at jhmi.edu <mailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu<mailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu%20%3cmailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu>>

410-735-6142