Propose New Projects
We welcome new additions to the MedBiquitous® collection of standards and technical guidelines.
Those requesting projects for consideration by the director of the MedBiquitous Program and advisory committees should be prepared to answer the following questions:
Are you proposing:
- A new data or technical standard or a new technical guideline?
- Describe how the standard or guideline would benefit the health professions community.
- To extend a standard from another standards organization to include requirements for health professions education and credentialing?
- Identify the existing standard, the original standards organization, and how health professions will be supported.
- A revision or reaffirmation of an existing MedBiquitous standard or technical guideline?
- Name the existing standard and describe your requested changes.