MedBiquitous® 2023 Annual Meeting
Date: Oct. 17-18, Save the Date
Location: AAMC Learning Center, Washington, D.C.
MedBiquitous 2023 is a two day in-person meeting for health professions educators and technology innovators that will provide attendees with opportunities to network with data enthusiasts from around the world.
Our annual meeting is open to all who have an interest in health professions education and credentialing. Our special focus is for those with an interest in technologies that enable systems integration and data sharing. Like last year, this comprehensive and engaging program will offer general sessions, workshops, roundtables, digital demonstrations, and robust discussions on how to use data and emerging technologies that enable resource-sharing across organizations in health professions education.
Emma Pierson, PhD, Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute at Cornell, will be our MedBiquitous 2023 keynote speaker. Her groundbreaking work at the intersection of data science and healthcare has been making waves in the industry and she will share insight on how data science and machine learning methods can be utilized to inform two broad areas: inequality and healthcare.
Session Highlights Include:
- The Future of Health and Technology: A diverse panel of voices share ideas, challenges, and opportunities for leveraging technology for the future of healthcare and education.
- The Art and Science of Evaluating Medical Education Technologies: This workshop will help you develop a framework to evaluate and compare data-driven solutions based on your organization’s needs.
- Security vs. The Users: The Dialectic for EdTech and Data Delivery: A roundtable to explore how different organizations meet rising security demands and mitigate impact on users.
- Digital Demonstrations of new methods and technologies, including topics on precision learning, collaborating with vendors to share data, universal credentials, and more.
- Updates from AAMC Curricular Resources on the SCOPE pilot, the Community Action Planning (CAP) groups, the latest data standards and more!
Call for Proposals
The MedBiquitous 2023 Call for Proposals is now closed. The deadline to submit was May 15, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Thank you to all who submitted abstracts!
MedBiquitous 2023 offers the premier opportunity to exhibit and network with leaders in health professions education, credentialing and accreditation, and education technology innovation from U.S. and international organizations.
Read the MedBiquitous 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus.
Our theme this year is "Building Bridges" and there will be sessions dedicated to exploring the importance of building vendor relationships.
As an exhibitor, your company will gain invaluable exposure to a high-level audience, and the larger AAMC academic medicine community. Don’t miss your chance to focus on this core audience in an exclusive setting!
Exhibiting is easy, effective, and rewarding. Showcase your products and services. Build relationships. Network with colleagues. Meet face-to-face with the people who influence decisions and put your products and services to practical use.
Contact the individuals below if you have questions about exhibitor sales, logistical questions about the conference or questions regarding payment and exhibitor registration.
- Sales questions: Deanne Rockola Altman at 301-658-2115 or AAMC@sponsorshipboost.com
- Logistical questions: Kristina Reardon, email@example.com
- Payment questions: Debra K. Hollins, firstname.lastname@example.org
This page will be updated with details as they become available.